terça-feira, 2 de agosto de 2011

1 DE AGOSTO ATÉ 6 DE AGOSTO DE 2011

BÁSICOS  1


BASIC ONE
DIÁLOGO where are you from?
http://www.englishspeak.com/pt/english-lesson.cfm?lessonID=1

______________________________________________________________________________
BÁSIC 2  E PRE INTERMEDIATE ONES

Não esqueça de ouvir !!!!





A: Can I ask you a question?
B: Sure, what's up?
A: Well, I was just wondering if you'd like to go out this Friday.
B: Really?
A: Yeah, I was thinking we could get a bite to eat and catch a movie.
B: That sounds like fun.
A: Of course, we can do something else if you'd like.
B: No, no, dinner and a movie sounds great.
A: Well, what time would you like me to pick you up?
B: How about 7:30?
A: That sounds good, so I'll see you then.
B: Okay, cool.



A: May I ask you a quick question?
B: Of course.
A: How would you like to go on a date with me this Friday?
B: Seriously?
A: Well, I figured that we could go see a movie and get some dinner.
B: Cool, that sounds like it will be fun.
A: We can always do something else if you'd rather.
B: Not at all. I would love to go to dinner and a movie.
A: That's great, so what time do you want me to come get you?
B: Is 7:30 okay?
A: Friday at 7:30 sounds perfect.
B: Great.
See you then.


A: Can I ask you something?
B: Sure you can. What's going on?
A: Would you go out with me on Friday?
B: Are you for real?
A: I thought that we could go to dinner and a movie.
B: That actually sounds like it would be a lot of fun.
A: Unless there's something else you would prefer to do.
B: Actually, I would really like to go to dinner and a movie.
A: What time do you want me to come by and pick you up?
B: Is 7:30 cool with you?
A: That's perfect, so I'll see you then.
B: Perfect. I will see you on Friday



___________________________________________________________________________


FOR ALL THE LEVELS ( TODOS OS NÍVEIS )

LAZY SONG BRUNO MARS



Today I don't feel like doing anything
 ……………………………….. in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave …………………………..
'Cause today I swear I'm not …………………………………………

I'm gonna kick my feet up then stare at the fan
Turn the TV on, throw my hand in my pants
Nobody's gon' tell me ………………………………..

I'll be lounging on the couch just chilling in my Snuggie
Click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie
'Cause in my castle I'm the freaking man

Oh yes, I said it, I said it
I said it ………………………………………………

Today I don't feel like ……………………………………….
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave ………………………
'Cause today ………………………….. I'm not doing anything
……………………………………………………………………………..

Tomorrow ………………………………… do some P90X
Find a really nice girl, have some really nice sex
And she's gonna scream out this is ……………………………..

Yeah, I might mess around
And get my college degree
I bet my old man will be so proud of me
But sorry pops, you'll …………………………………………………………

Oh yes, I said it, I said it
I said it 'cause I can

Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave ……………………………………..
'Cause today I swear I………………………………………….

No, I ain't gonna comb my hair
'Cause I ain't going anywhere
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no

I'll just strut in my birthday suit
And let everything hang loose

____________________________________________________________

LISTENNING FOR UPPER INTERMEDIATES AND ADVANCED

INTERVIEW WITH DEMI LOVATO

_______________________________________________________________


AU PAIR QUESTIONS

AU PAIR


  1. WHY DO YOU WANNA BE NA AU PAIR





  1. TELL ME  A LITTLE ABOUT  YOUR EXPERIENCE KIDS



  1. TELL ME ABOUT  YOUR FAMILY





  1. DO YOU HAVE NOTIONS  OF CPR?


  1.  ARE YOU A GOOD SWIMMER?


  1. HOW DO YOU CONSIDER YOUR ENGLISH SKILLS ?

  1. WHAT ARE THE  AGES OF THE KIDS  YOU FELL MORE CONFORTABLE  WITH?

  1. WHAT DOES YOUR FAMILY THINK ABOUT THE PROGRAM?

  1. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HOMESICKNESS?

  1. WHAT KID´S PLAY  DO YOU KNOW ?

  1. ARE YOU A GOOD COOK  ? WHAT FOOD DO YOU USE TO PREPARE ?

  1. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN APART FROM YOUR FAMILY?

  1. ARE YOU USED TO  HOUSE HOLD CHORES ?

  1. DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?

  1. WHAT WOULD YOU DO  IF YOU WERE TOTALLY ALONE  AND THE KID  GOT  SERIOUSLY HURT?

  1. HOW DO YOU HANDLE  WITH  A TANTRUM


  1. WHAT KINDS OF CAR DO YOU USE TO DRIVE?


  1. TELL  ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR PERSONALLITY


  1. DO YOU HAVE  ANY HEALTH PROBLEM


  1. DO YOU HAVE PETS?


  1. WHAT´S YOUR SCHEDULE LIKE IN YOUR COUNTRY?


  1. DO YOU KNOW POTTY TRAINNING


  1. WHAT DO YOU DO TO MAKE THE  KIDS RESPECT  YOU?


  1. WHAT  DO YOU DO  IN YOUR SPARE TIME?


  1. DO YOU MIND HAVING A CURFEW?


  1. DO YOU LIKE  THE NIGHTLIFE?


  1. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ABROAD?


  1. WHAT ARE YOUR EXPECTATIONS ABOUT  YOUR HOST FAMILY?


  1. WHAT ACTIVITIES DO YOU  USE TO DO WITH THE KIDS    WHO ARE  FIGHTING ALL THE TIME?


  1. WHAT´S  THE WORST  EXPERIENCE   HAVE YOU EVER HAD  WITH A KID?



  1. WHAT´S YOUR WORS WEAKNESS?

  1. WHAT´S  YOU BEST QUALITY?
_______________________________________________________________


AU PAIRS

Benefits and Salary

There are many benefits to becoming an au pair in the United States.  Not only will you make new friends, improve your English and gain valuable work experience as you care for your host family’s children, there are many other benefits available when you become an au pair.

Financial Benefits

Financial benefits are not just limited to your au pair salary. As an au pair with Au Pair Care, you can also:
·                       Earn a weekly stipend of $195.75, or $10,000+ a year!
·                       Enjoy two weeks of paid vacation for travel in the U.S.
·                       Receive an educational allowance up to $500 to study in the U.S.
·                       Extend your stay for an additional year and earn another $10,000+ a year

Other Au Pair Benefits

·                       Placement with a carefully screened host family
·                       Round-trip airfare from your home country to the United States
·                       Medical and accident travel insurance during your stay
·                       Free private room and full board provided by your host family
·                       Sponsorship of your J-1 au pair visa
·                       Training at Au Pair Academy upon arrival to the U.S.
·                       The opportunity to travel for 30 days at the end of your program
·                       Full support from Au Pair Care during your stay
·                       Monthly social and cultural opportunities with other au pairs
·                       Opportunity to extend for another 6,9 or 12 months



UPPER INTERMEDIATE/  ADVANCED STUDENTS


THE IMPORTANCE OF A SECOND LANGUAGE TO YOUR CHILDREN
http://www.watchmojo.com/index.php?id=9082


_______________________________________________________________________


PRE INTERMEDIATE  AND INTERMEDIATE ONES ( CLUE: DON´T READ THE TEXT BEFORE LISTENNING TO THE AUDIO)






Bill wrote this letter to Mary:
We've talked on the phone and in my apartment, and now I'm writing this letter. Maybe if I put my thoughts and feelings in writing, you'll understand them better.
I love you. I want to marry you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. You are the most wonderful woman I have ever met. You are not a "load." You are not a "troublemaker."
Yes, you have problems. So do I. And together, we can solve these problems more easily than if we were apart. Problems are a part of life. But so is happiness. Let's share our problems and happiness instead of experiencing them alone.
We are not a bad "fit." We are a perfect match. I do not look down on you. I look up to you. I admire you. I think you are smart, brave, and independent. Don't tell me to go find another woman. I don't want another woman. I have found the perfect woman.
Every day, I think about your beautiful smile, your happy laugh. I think about the long walks we used to take, holding hands all the way. Remember how we used to sit on the grass in the park and watch the parrots?
We were going to get married, and now you want to be "just friends." Whatever I did or said that was wrong, please tell me so we can work this out. I don't want to lose you.








































Um comentário: