domingo, 3 de junho de 2012

4 DE JUNHO A 9 DE JUNHO DE 2012

Coloca Tudo nas mãos do Senhor, e Ele Tudo fará pela tua fé!

__________________________________________________________________________________

PRE INTERMEDIATE AND INTERMEDIATE

http://www.elllo.org/video/1151/V1171MikeDrive.htm



Hi. My name is Mike. I'm from Canada and the question is are people safe drivers in my country? Well, it's tough to generalize for a whole country of people and although Canada only has thirty million people, that's a lot of people to generalize. So I have to say for the most part, people are quite safe drivers but you do sometimes run into people who are unsafe and, of course, you get people who get very angry on the road and they have some road rage. It's very understandable to be frustrated while driving, especially if you're driving under pressure and you're late but I have to say that road rage could be very dangerous and I would advise to steer away from that.
_______________________________________________________________________________

basic 2 and pre intermediate

http://www.engvid.com/confused-words-bring-take/


_________________________________________________________________________________

BASIC 2 - PRE INTERMEDIATE

http://www.elllo.org/video/0926/V950-FavSeason.htm



The question is ... what is your favorite season? My favorite season is summer because I don't have to wear a lot of clothes and I can move freely and it's not cold. It's not rainy, and everything is sunny and bright and I like the air in summer. It's so fresh, so warm and maybe another reason could be I was born in South Asia and I like the weather there. It's summer all the time.
_____________________________________________________________________________

ADVANCED - VIDEO JUG - AUDITIONS

_http://www.videojug.com/film/auditioning-for-soaps





BASIC 2  / PRE INTERMEDIATE

SERIES - FUNNY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nop0nWCFC2E&feature=relmfu

______________________________________________________________________________



Alex: So how do you feel about long distance relationships?
Maria: Not that good. I had two relationships by now and both of them ended after me going somewhere. First time I was in Denmark but like I lived on a school in another city and while I was there for four monPublicar postagemths like I think two months after I went home to him and broke up and then came back to the school and just didn't really care. And then the second time I went traveling and I missed him so much and I came back and realized that there was nothing left. I'd lost everything while I was away so I don't, after one month, after two months, I think it just doesn't work for me if it's not really special.
Alex: Yeah, I guess you're kind of like me. I have to see the person.
Maria: Exactly.
Alex: Almost, you know, daily.
Maria: Exactly and you can have conversations online and on the phone but if there's no, I don't know, it doesn't have to be much, just like be close, see each other in the eye.
Alex: It's a big difference, yeah. I did a month when I went home to Australia away...
Maria: This summer?
Alex: Yeah, this recent summer and like Skype is just not enough. Do you know what I mean? You can see the person, you can talk to them, you know you can kiss the camera if you want but it's not...
Maria: If you want.
Alex: You know it's not the same but that's not to say I don't think, some people can do it.
Maria: I figure if it's a very, like if the relationship is very, it's very passionate or you've been going on for a long time because both of my relationships were under one year I think. The first one was one year and the second one was half a year. So if we're used to staying together then I think you can work it out. I'm just too impatient.
Alex: Yeah, I guess under a year you haven't really learned to depend on the other person all the time.
Maria: Exactly.
Alex: Or...
Maria: Still going by the passion and if you can't see the person every day or like whenever you want, then the passion just slowly fades.
Alex: Yeah, agreed.
Maria: But this is your first relationship right?
Alex: Yes it is and I did one month when I went home away from the person and it was just...
Maria: And that was the first time you ever went away from the person?
Alex: Yeah and it was just aah horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible.
Maria: I remember the first time I like traveled while my boyfriend was still at home and it was a week and I was devastated so it's, if it's passionate it's...
Alex: Well I did Christmas away from them when I went to Christmas, I did India for Christmas last year.
Maria: OK.
Alex: And two weeks was bad enough and then a month and I was just pulling my hair out, do you know? So.
Maria: Yeah, it's hard.
Alex: It, yeah, it certainly is.
Maria: Yeah.


1) Maria thinks long-distance relationships are ____. 


2) Maria says it's important to _____. 


3) For Alex, talking on the internet is _______. 


4) Long-distance is hard in the first year because ____. 


5) When was Alex away from his girlfriend? 




________________________________________________________________________

ADELLE - SET  FIRE TO THE RAIN




Set Fire To The Rain

Adele

I let it fall, ................................
And as it fell, you rose to claim it
It was dark and .....................................
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me
My hands they were strong
But my knees were far too weak
To stand .....................................................
Without falling to your feet
But there's a side, to you, that I never knew, never knew
All the things you'd say, they were never true, never true
And the games you'd play, you would always win, always win
But I set fire ..........................................
Watched it pour as I touched your face
Well, it burned while I cried
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name,.........................................
When I lay, with you
I could stay there, ..................................................
Feel you here forever
You and me together, nothing is better!
Cause there's a side, to you, that I never knew, .................................
All the things you'd say, they were never true, never true
And the games you'd play, you would always win, always win
But I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touched your face
Well, it burned while...........................................
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!
I set fire to the rain
And I threw us .................................................
Well, it felt something died
Cause I knew that that was the last time, ..........................................
Sometimes I wake up by the door
That heart you caught must be waiting for ya…
Even now when we're already over
I can't help myself from ...................................
I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touched your face
Well, it burned while I cried
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!
I ......................................................
And I threw us into the flames
Well, it felt something died,
'Cause I knew that that was the last time, .............................
__________________________________________________________

PRE INTERMEDIATE - INTERMEDIATE
http://www.elllo.org/english/Games/G062France.htm


Hi, I'm Antoine from France, and I'm going to talk about six things you have do and see if you come to my country, and if you go to Southwest of France, to Basque country. So, first thing, I think is that you have to come during summer because there are a lot of activities in summer.

So first thing to do is like just going to the beach, just to chill, just to get a good tan. After that, you can learn how to surf because it's a really big sport, very famous sport in France, and it's quite funny to try to catch some waves and just be in the water, and that's quite good.

The third thing is there's a really big event in summer in my part of France in Bayonne. It is the name of the city. It's called the party of Bayonne, Fêtes de Bayonne. It's the fifth biggest party in the world. Like the first one is the Carnival of Rio. The second one is the Octoberfest in Germany, and during that party there is like almost two million people coming there, just to have some funny times, to party, to drink, and I think that's a really cool event.

After this, you can go to watch what we call the corridor. It's an entertaining events coming from Spain, but it's really famous in my part of France. It's a fight between a man and a bull, and at the end most of the time, the men kill the bulls and that's really typical, and I think you have to see it.

After you can listen to some Basque music, cause in Basque country we have our own language, so we have like very traditional songs and it's always I think interesting to discover new language and new music.

And finally, we also have traditional sports. It's called pelota basque. It's kind of a mix between tennis and squash, because you're playing in front of a big wall, and yeah, I think definitely have to see this because it's really, really famous in the Basque country.
 ____________________________________________

PAST PERFECT - ENGVID - UPPER INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED
http://www.engvid.com/past-perfect-tense/

__________________________________________________________________________________






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário