domingo, 13 de janeiro de 2013

AULAS DE 14 DE JANEIRO A 20 DE JANEIRO DE 2012









_________________________________________________________________________________

PRE INTERMEDIATE AND INTERMEDIATES



WHAT WORRIES YOU

http://elllo.org/video/M126/T139-Worry.htm




What do I worry about? Well, I worry about a lot of things as most people probably do, but you know they say, worrying does nothing for you. It only adds stress to you. Some of the things I worry about are my future. I'm 23 years old and I live temporarily in Japan, and I don't know what I'm going to do after Japan, so I worry about the future and what I'm going to do. I also worry about what kind of job I'm going to be getting in the future, whether it can be as good of a pay as I have now. I worry about what I can accomplish in the future, whether I'm going to be able to get my Master's degree, whether I'm going to be able to do the things I live, which is travel, so those are just some of the things I worry about.

________________________________________________________________________

PRE INTERMEDIATE AND INTERMEDIATE


TAKING TEST


http://www.elllo.org/english/Mixer126/T140-Tests.htm



Rese / Botswana 
I think.. all people learn, because they give you the opportunity to evaluate how much you know and how far you've gone with whatever it is that you're learning, and they give you a chance to also see how close you are with your peers in the class.

Lindsay / United States
I think tests help people learn, because they hold you accountable for information. Otherwise, even with myself, if I know I'm not being tested on it, I might write it down, but I'm not going to absolutely spend the time to sit and learn it, so they hold you accountalbe. That's why people are--

Sunny / Korea 
Yeah, definitely, I think tests help you to learn, because they can review the things and then organize the knowledge in a systematic way, too, when they prepare for tests, and they can adopt many learning technologies when they prepare for tests.

Paul / England 
I think tests are good in a sense that students are able to kind of organize their study. I think overreliance on tests is a bad thing, whereby the test result dominates the student concerns. The focus should be, I think, more about learning rather than test-taking.

Katia / Mexico 
I do not think that tests help people learn. I actually believe it's quite the opposite: tests would stress some people and it tends to make the students memorize rather than learn. So, I really don't believe that tests help students learn.

Tim / United States 
I think some tests are good because they motivate people to learn. But I think a lot of people have the tendency to study for a test very hard, to do well on a test and not really appreciate what they're learning, because they're only concerned about just getting a good grade on the test.

______________________________________________________________________





A THOUSAND YEARS

http://www.vagalume.com.br/christina-perri/a-thousand-years-traducao.html



Heart beats fast
Colors and................................
How to be................................
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching .................................
All of my doubt suddenly goes away ......................................

One step closer

I have died every day ..................................
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I ..................................................
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
.................................................
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died every day..........................................
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you ..................................................
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed .......................................
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

_________________________________________________________

BASIC ENGLISH - CLASS  1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn4rZThSIJI

___________________________________________________________
BASIC  2 -  FAMILY - ENGVID


http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=3r7h-jk4b1A

_________________________________________________________

A YARD SALE  - INTERMEDIATE AND UPPER INTERMEDIATE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEq4yaWTMd0

__________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário