domingo, 2 de novembro de 2014



 NOVEMBER 3TH UP TO  NOVEMBER 10 TH



GOD BLESS NOVEMBER!!!



____________________________________________________________________________

PRE BASIC ENGLISH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3gPdVICa4I


_____________________________________________________________________________


1. My kingdom is not of this world. (Meu reino não é deste mundo.)
2. Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed. (Perseguidos, mas não desamparados; abatidos, mas não destruídos.)
3. I am the way, the truth and the life. (Sou o caminho, a verdade e a vida.)
4. Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers. (Não cesso de dar graças a Deus por vós, lembrando me de vós nas minhas orações.)
5. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending. (Eu sou o Alfa e o Ômega, o princípio e o fim.)
6. In my father´s house are many mansions: If it were not so, I would have told you. (Há muitas moradas na casa de meu pai; se não fosse assim, eu vo-lo teria dito.)
7. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.(Se pedirdes alguma coisa em meu nome, eu o farei.)
8. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (E a paz de Deus, que excede todo o entendimento, guardará vossos corações e sentimentos em Cristo Jesus.)
9. Let your moderation be known be unto all men. (Seja a vossa equidade notória a todos os homens.)
10. The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. (O Senhor é o meu auxílio, e não temerei o que me possa fazer o homem.)
11. Do not err, my beloved brethren. (Não erreis, meus amados irmãos.)
12. Even so faith, if hath not works,is dead, being alone. (Assim também a fé, se não tiver as obras, é morta em si mesma.)
13. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. (A graça de nosso senhor Jesus Cristo esteja com todos vós. Amém.)

Psalm 23

A psalm of David.

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
    He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
    he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
    for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk
    through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows.
Surely your goodness and love will follow me
    all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
    forever.






______________________________________________________________________________


AT THE RECEPTION


The hotel
clerk
  (HC): Good morning, madam. Do
you
  want a room?
Bom dia, senhora. Querem um quarto?
Claire (C):
Yes
,
please
. Two double rooms and one single room with
bath
.
Sim, por favor. Dois quartos duplos e um individual com banho.
HC: Very well. For how many nights?Muito bem. Para quantas noites?
C: For seven days.
We
  are spending the week in the city.
Para sete dias. Nós passamos a semana na cidade.
HC: Are
you
  here for business?
Estão aqui em negócios?
C:
No
,
we
  are here on vacation.
Não, estamos aqui em férias.
HC: Oh, that's great! Well, if
I
  can help
you
,
please
  ask.
Oh, isso é fantástico! Bem, se puder ajudar em algo, por favor peçam.
C: Thank
you
  very much.
Muitíssimo obrigado.
<- click here to listen to this dialogue




AT THE RECEPTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIK9Ink_768


_________________________________________________________________________________
AT THE RECEPTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcKIDK3rYlg&spfreload=10

_______________________________________________________________________________
PROBLEMS AT THE HOTEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWXXbYnb5KE

________________________________________________________________________________


Hotel e Hospedagem - Hotel and Accommodation
Reservando o quarto - Booking the room
PortuguêsInglês
Gostaria de fazer uma reserva
I'd like to make a reservation
Você tem vaga para (1 pessoa/2 pessoas) para o dia...
Do you have anything available for (1 person / 2 people) on...
Eu quero um quarto para (1 pessoa /2 pessoas)
I need a room for (1 person / 2 people)
Para (3) noites
For (3) nights
Quanto é a diária?
How much is that a night?
Quero um quarto com...
...cama de casal
...2 camas de solteiro
...cama king size
...cama queen size
I'd like a room with...
...a double bed
...twin beds
...(a) king size bed(s)
...(a) queen size bed(s)
Vocês têm serviço de quarto?Do you have room service?
O café da manhã está incluído?
Is breakfast included?
Tem banheiro no quarto?
Is there a bathroom in the room?
Tem alguma vista?
Does it have a view?
Gostaria/Gostaríamos de uma vista para (o mar), se possível
I'd/We'd like a view facing (the ocean), if possible
Vocês permitem animais de estimação?
Do you accept pets?
Quanto vai custar?
How much will that be?


 Chegando ao hotel - Arriving at the hotel

Você poderá ouvir do recepcionista:
Are you checking in?
Você(s) vai/vão se registrar?
Do you have a reservation?
Você tem reserva?
Your name, please
Seu nome, por favor
How many guests?
Quantos hóspedes?
For how many nights?
Por quantas noites?
For what dates?
Para que dias?
With or without bath?
Com ou sem banho?
Your passport, please
Seu passaporte, por favor
Check out is at (noon)
A saída/o Check out é ao (meio-dia)
I just need you to fill this out, please/Would you fill in the registration form¹, please?
Só preciso que você preencha isto, por favor / Você pode preencher a ficha de registro¹, por favor?
OK, and I need your signature here, please
Certo, e preciso que assine aqui, por favor
I need a credit card and some form of ID², please
Você tem um cartão de crédito ou algum documento, por favor?
Here's your key
Aqui está a sua chave
Enjoy your stay
Tenha uma boa estada
I'm sorry, we are full
Sinto muito, não temos mais vagas
This is the only room vacant
Este é o único quarto livre
We shall have another room tomorrow
Devemos ter outro quarto amanhã

¹ Informações requeridas na ficha de registro (registration form):
First name / Christian Name (GB) - Nome
Surname - Sobrenome
Address / Street / Number - Endereço / Rua / Número
Nationality - Nacionalidade
Occupation - Ocupação / Profissão
Date of birth - Data de nascimento
Place of birth - Local de nascimento
Passport number - Número do passaporte
Issued at - Data de emissão
Date - Data
Signature - Assinatura

_____________________________________________________________________
 TEN REASONS TO BECOME AN AU PAIR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzV3dWGSWuw

________________________________________________________________________________


KARAOKE

I don´t wanna dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDF6nAPibTQ
_________________________________________________________________________________

I DON´T WANNA DANCE LADY LINN


I ...........................................
But I don't want our love on show
Sometimes I think .......................................
Boy the way you go

With all of the girls ......................................
Oh baby, you're the latest trick
Oh, you seem to............................................
Look they're dancing still

I don't wanna dance
Dance with you baby ...........................
I'll never do something to hurt you, though
Oh but .................................................
The feeling is bad

Baby now ...............................................
For us, so I'll be on my way
Now that the things which moved me
Are standing still

I know .........................................
But, baby, I won't look back
Even though I feel your music
Baby that is dead

(x2)
I don't wanna dance
Dance with you baby no more
I'll never do something ................................ though
Oh but the feeling is bad
The feeling is bad

solo

Baby now ...........................................
For us, so I'll be on my way
Now that the things which moved me
Are standing still

I know ........................................................
But, baby, I won't look back
Even though I feel your music
Baby that is dead

(x3)
I don't wanna dance
Dance with you baby no more
I'll never do something to hurt you, though
Oh but the feeling is bad
The feeling is bad

___________________________________________________________________________
BASIC 2

http://www.newsinlevels.com/products/lava-in-hawaii-level-1/


This news is from Hawaii. Some people are in danger there. Lava from a volcano comes close to a village.
The lava moves  (9-14 metres per hour). . It can destroy homes in its way.


Difficult words: lava (very hot red liquid which comes out of volcanoes), volcano (a mountain which can sometimes explode), village (a small town).


Read more: http://www.newsinlevels.com/products/lava-in-hawaii-level-1/

QUESTIONS

Where does this new come from?

who are in danger?

where does the lava can reach?

what can the lava destroy?

do you know a very famous Volcano World Wide?

__________________________________________________________________________
PRE INTERMEDIATE AND INTERMEDIATE

http://www.newsinlevels.com/products/stuck-cable-car-level-2/

STUCK CABLE CAR

A family in Germany got stuck in a cable car cabin over a big . The family was with a two-month-old baby and a toddler.
They had to wait 130 feet (40 metres) above the river for help. Emergency services blamed the strong winds.
Everybody  got  down to a rescue boat. Nobody was injured. Firefighters also had to rescue two Americans who were in a different cabin. 




Read more: http://www.newsinlevels.com/products/stuck-cable-car-level-2/

QUESTIONS

What happened to a family in Germany?

who was in the cable car?

how high was the cable car?

who was blamed for this event?

did anybody get injured?

who did the firefighters got to rescue besides the family?:




__________________________________________________________________________
 BASIC 1


http://www.eslfast.com/easydialogs/ec/dating02.htm


: I think you're very pretty.
B: Thank you.
A: Would you have dinner with me?
B: I would like to.
A: Can I pick you up Friday night?
B: What time?
A: Eight o'clock.
B: That sounds great.
A: We'll go to a French restaurant.
B: I've never been to a French restaurant.
A: I think you'll love the food.
B: I'm not going to eat any snails!
_____________________________________

BASIC 1- SMALL TEXT

SARAH LIVES IN A SMALL HOUSE IN A SMALL VILLAGE NEXT TO THE MOUNTAIN IN EUROPE. SHE 42 YEARS OLD AND SHE IS SINGLE.  SHE JUST HAS TWO CATS AND ONE DOG LIVING WITH HER. SHE DOESN´T HAVE A BIG FAMILY. SOMETIMES  HER SISTER EMILY COMES TO VIST HER BUT THIS IS RARE. SHE LIKES TO COOK FOR HER PETS AND  SOMETIMES SHE LIKES TO GO TO LOCAL PARTIES TO SEE HER FRIENDS AND PETER. YES, SHE LOVES PETER BUT HE  LOVES TO BE SINGLE AND JUST LIKE TO DANCE WITH SARAH. POOR SARAH! SHE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A ROMANCE BUT NOBODY CARES ABOUT HER!  SHE WOULD LIKE TO MARRY PETER BUT HE  LOVES TO BE FREE.

QUESTIONS

where does sarah live?

how old is she?

does she live alone?

who does she live with?:

does she have a big family?

who comes to see her sometimes?

what does  Sarah like to do?

what is sarah´s dream?

Who is Sarah in love with?

Does Peter love Sarah?

who cares about Sarah?

what does Peter like in his life?

________________________________________________________________________

 INTERMEDIATE


http://www.elllo.org/video/1201/V1224-Tina-Parents.htm

WERE YOUR PARENTS STRICT?

Hi. My name's Tina. I'm from the United States and the question is were your parents strict?
My parents, I was actually very lucky because my parents were divorced and one of them was very strict. My father always knew what was going on. He was a teacher in a high school for six years unfortunately so he thought he knew everything about teenage children. My mom didn't have any clue what was going on so when I lived with my mom I could get away with trouble and when I was with my daddy, there was no fun. But it was OK. Both of those things balanced me and kept me in line and let me have fun at the same time.

__________________________________________________________________________
PRE INTERMEDIATE


http://www.elllo.org/video/1201/V1220-Valeria-Metrosexual.htm

My name is Valeria. I come from Argentina and whether there are or not metrosexual men in Argentina.
Well, that's depend on the place and the age. In the province you won't find metrosexuals guys but in the capital, well there is a lot and specially in the age of twenty five, thirty. All they're not, are not metrosexual at all but young men from the city of Buenos Aires, yes, it's very, it's very common to be metrosexual.

__________________________________________________________________________

ENGLISH FOR TRIPS

ENGVID

MONEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug-xjtExqKA

MONEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt5hgWHvWno


_________________________________________________________________________

ENGLISH FOR TRIPS

AT THE TAXI STAND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBCF257vq-I


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxjvbe8uvqM
__________________________________________________________________________

UPPER INTERMEDIATE  - job interview



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95lhtBc53f8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAxOebp_iG0


_________________________________________________________________________

BASIC 2 AND PRE INTERMEDIATE  - INTERVIEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtjxvzIaLho

_________________________________________________________________________


BASIC 1 INTERVIEW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFjY7LnX42A

_________________________________________________________________________
ADVANCED

ELLEN DEGENERES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvGklWvKhjM

______________________________________________________________________________





Link: http://www.vagalume.com.br/lady-linn/i-dont-wanna-dance.html#ixzz3HvrCh2sX

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário