domingo, 19 de junho de 2011

mais au pairs

u Pair in America Profile
Name: Benedicte Bouzer
Age: 26
Home Country: France


Describe your host family:
I live with my host family in Phoenix, Arizona. They have 3 girls aged 6 years, 4 years and 11 months. I really love them and I've enjoyed my year with them. They are more than my host family, they are my extended family.
What are your reasons for being an au pair?
To get more experience in childcare with the possibility of improving my English.
Where have you travelled to?
Mexico, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, California, Colorado and almost all of Arizona.
What are you studying?
I studied English as a second language and Spanish conversation. I intended to take some classes concerning Early Childhood Education.
What is the best part about being an au pair?
To do the things I love (taking care of children) while living one of my dream (visiting the USA).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário