quarta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2012

27 de agosto a 31 de agosto de 2012

http://elllo.org/english/Mixer101/T124-Transport.htm

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION

Kat / Germany
I don't use public transportation too often. When I still lived in my home town, it was just too small to have public transportation. Nowadays, I like to ride my car. I think public transportation is a great idea, but I really like the convenience of having my own vehicle.
Dani / England
All the time, especially here at the moment at the university, I always use the bus or the train or walk everywhere. I can't drive, so it's my only option really.
Shiloh / United States
At school, I use public transportation a lot to get from my home to my university. There's a regular bus service that runs between my house and my school, which is about five kilometers or so. But when I'm at home with my family in New Mexico, I don't use public transportation at all. I think that American public transportation is few and far between. it's not very well-funded, and it's not very good, unless you live in the city. Everybody has cars, so you don't really have a need for public transportation, because everybody is able to drive himself where they need to go.
Sarah / England
Public transport is something that I don't often use at all. Because I own a car, I normally just jump into the car and just drive wherever I need to go. The only time really that I go use public transport is when I'm traveling around London, because using the underground is a lot more easier than trying to drive through the busy roads.
Warren / Canada
Not so much these days. I have a car now, and where I'm living, the bus system isn't very good and there's no train station right by me, so I tend to drive.
Tim / United States
I don't use public transportation very often. It's not as common in America as it is in other countries. And I also own a car, so if I need to get anywhere, I just drive my own car, which is very convenient, because I can go wherever I want at whatever time I want without being dependent on a bus schedule or something like that.

____________________________________________________________________________________




 

I AM WIDE AWAKE

 

I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake
Yeah, I was in the dark
I was falling hard
With an open heartI.....................................How did I read the stars so wrong
I'm wide awake

And now ......................................
That everything you see
Ain't always what it seems
I'm wide awake
Yeah, I was dreaming .................................
[Pre-Chorus]I wish I knew then
What I know now
Wouldn't dive in
Wouldn't bow down
Gravity hurts
You made it so sweet
Till I woke up on
On .................................................
[Chorus]Falling from cloud 9
Crashing from the high
I'm letting go tonight
(Yeah I'm) Falling from cloud 9
I.....................................
Not losing any sleep
I picked up every piece
And landed on my feet
I'm wide awake
Need nothing to ......................- nooohooo
I'm wide awake
Yeah, I am born again

Outta the lion's den
I don't have to pretend
And it's too late
The story's over now, the end
[Pre-Chorus]I wish I knew then
What I know now

Wouldn't dive in
Wouldn't bow down
Gravity hurts
You made it so sweet
Till I .................................
On the concrete
[Chorus]Falling from cloud 9
Crashing ......................................
I'm letting go tonight (yeah, I'm letting go)
I'm Falling from cloud 9
Thunder rumbling
Castles crumbling
I am trying .......................................
God knows that I tried
Seeing the bright side
But I'm .................................................
I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake
[Chorus]Yeah, I'm Falling from cloud 9
Crashing from the high
You know I'm .........................................
I'm Falling from cloud 9
I

__________________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário